This guide highlights the license upgrade process and upgrade paths. If you're not sure how to apply the upgrade code to a Sonarworks product, simply follow this article.
Sonarworks license upgrade
If you own Sonarworks products, an upgrade code can be purchased and applied to your existing Sonarworks license.
- Login to your Sonarworks Account
- Click on the Upgrade to SoundID Reference button under your existing product license
- Enter your upgrade code
- Press the Upgrade button to confirm the action
The 'Upgrade license' view also offers a quick look at the compatible upgrade paths. Depending on the software license you have registered with your account, a list of compatible upgrades will be shown to select from.
SoundID Reference upgrade bundles with Virtual Monitoring Add-On included
Existing SoundID Reference licenses can be upgraded to a higher tier, bundled with the Virtual Monitoring Add-On included.
- SoundID Reference for Headphones to SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones with Virtual Monitoring Add-On
- SoundID Reference for Headphones to SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones with Measurement Mic and Virtual Monitoring Add-On
- SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones to SoundID Reference for Multichannel with Virtual Monitoring Add-On
View full upgrade deals and details here: upgrade pricing.