If you're unable to select your country during checkout when making a purchase in the Sonarworks store, this article provides information on how to resolve the issue.
In this article:
- Sonarworks Store storefronts (Worldwide/US)
- Unable to select your country during checkout?
- Switching between Worldwide and US stores manually
Sonarworks Store storefronts (Worldwide/US)
Sonarworks Store uses two storefronts - Worldwide and US. Each storefront has its own currency and shipping destination options during the checkout stage. To avoid any issues with the shipping/billing address, the information below should indicate which storefront is right for you:
Sonarworks Store Worldwide
- Prices are listed in EUR (Euro)
- Worldwide shipping is available, except the United States
Sonarworks Store US
- Prices are listed in USD (US dollar)
- Shipping is available to the United States only
Unable to select your country during checkout?
If you are unable to select your country for the shipping/billing address details during checkout, chances are you're visiting the wrong storefront. In most cases, this should be detected automatically, and a pop-up dialog will appear with the option to switch to the correct storefront.
However, if you have dismissed this message, or it hasn't shown up at all (due to using a VPN service, or other reasons), you'll need to switch to the other storefront manually.
Switching between Worldwide and US stores manually
- Return to the Store page, or click on Return to cart if you're in Checkout
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on one storefront switch option at the bottom-right corner:
NOTE! Switching between storefronts will clear your cart items - you will have to select and add the needed products to your cart again.