A Sonarworks user account is necessary for license activation and license management, and allows you to submit support requests.
In this article:
Sonarworks user account
With a Sonarworks user account, you can:
- Launch free trials for Sonarworks products
- Register your product licenses
- Activate your SoundID Reference software
- View compatible upgrades, and upgrade your license
- Manage your active devices
- Submit support requests
How to create an account
- Go to Sonarworks Accounts
- Click on Sign up to create a new account and fill in the required information
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the link received in your email
You can create an account and start a free trial straight in the SoundID Reference software too, download here.
My user account is missing
If you cannot access your user account and can't retrieve it using the "Forgot password" option, it is likely that you have not created one yet. The accounts system was revamped with the release of SoundID Reference in 2021, and we haven't linked any previous purchases to the accounts system. If you would like to create an account, you can do that by registering following the steps above.